"Education is not preparation for life, Education is life itself". -John Dewey
Endeavour Global School is a temple of learning located at the heart of Siliguri Town at Tea Auction Road Mallaguri. The learning at Endeavour Global School is designed by leading educationists Mrs Jamila Singh, former Founding Director Mayo College Girls’ School, Ajmer, India and led by Maj Gen Kr Vijay Singh Lalotra AVSM, YSM, SM, (Retd) former Principal, Mayo College, India. It is steered by experienced faculty with a deep understanding of pedagogy and child development. The creation of Endeavour Global fulfils the aspirations and desires of many parents who feel the need for an institution which believes in the innate intelligence of each child. The school facilitates the learning process to ensure that the students learn to enjoy their time in the school and in the process, gain knowledge and tap into their own creativity.
The Endeavour Global belief is that every student is unique and the school must look to find and develop the talents of each student entrusted to it. The school students are therefore encouraged and supported at every stage. The Management strives to provide them with inspiring facilities and opportunities. The school is strongly committed to offering a stimulating and balanced curriculum to the students within a nurturing and supportive environment, in partnership with parents. Academic excellence is given due importance and is led by outstanding subject specialists. However the school equally values the ‘Gymkhana Half’ i.e. the curriculum which is at the sports field and in the activity studios. The school is likewise proud of its outstanding pastoral care. The students will leave the school with not only strong friendships and a sense of responsibility to self and others, but also with many happy memories and a range of skills that will allow them to bloom in their senior school and beyond.
At Endeavour Global School Primary Wing, the aim is to:
- Provide a stimulating, friendly and happy environment for all the school students, instilling a life-long love of learning and inquiry.
- Ensure the safety and security of school students at all times.
- Encourage students to discover their talents and fulfil their potential in a nurturing and supportive environment with excellent facilities.
- Provide a balanced, inspiring academic curriculum alongside a broad range of co-curricular opportunities both inside and outside the classroom.
- Promote subject specialist teaching and intellectual curiosity.
- Develop excellent competence in information technology (IT).
- Follow a healthy lifestyle and an enjoyment of sport and outdoor activities.
- Encourage and support the moral and social development of school students in addition to academic, artistic and sporting pursuits.
- Develop the self-confidence and self-esteem of students alongside good manners and a community spirit.
- Prepare the students for their senior school transfer, working in partnership with parents.
The Sit & Draw Competition for children under 12yrs of age was held at the Endeavour Global Sports Complex on 25th January.
Endeavour Global School Annual Sports Day 2019-20 was held at the Endeavour Global Sports Complex on 22nd Jan 2020. The children participated with great enthusiasm and competitive spirit and made…
It was a privilege to watch our Board Member Sri Bhaichung Bhutia (Padma Shree, Arjuna Award) interact with the children in Endeavour Global Sports Complex on Saturday 11th Jan 2020.
Board Member Hon'ble Mr. Manish Gupta, Member of Parliament Rajya Sabha visited Endeavour Global School (EGS) on 5th November 2019. He was escorted around the School Campus and the Sports…
Board Member Dr. Anant Joshi, a renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon from Mumbai, visited Endeavour Global School (EGS) on the 25th of October 2019. He was accompanied by his wife, Dr. Meera…