- Parents / guardians of the students residing in the hostel, may visit or call them on the second Saturday / Sunday of each month and not on any other day, unless they have prior written permission.
- After an illness a student must produce a doctor’s certificate stating that he / she is fit to resume school.
- Only the parents or legitimate guardians of the students are permitted to take them home during the holidays.
- Hostel students should follow the daily routine of the hostel and school, unless exempted on medical grounds with the recommendation of the hostel warden / medical officer.
- Students are not allowed to stay in their rooms during school hours / games / activity / study time.
- Students are not allowed to keep or take medicines or dietary supplements without the knowledge of the hostel warden. Any medicines must be handed over to the warden concerned.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the hostel / school premises.
- Electric kettles, heaters, irons or any other such appliances should not be used in the rooms.
- All notices will be put up on the hostel notice board, where students will be expected to read them. Announcements, if any, will be made during dinner time.
- Remedial classes will be provided to students needing special attention and it is compulsory for those identified for this to attend these classes.
- Any hostel student falling sick will report immediately to the clinic through the hostel warden.
- Students involved in fights, drugs, alcohol and theft will incur automatic expulsion. The same applies to those who run away from the school hostel.
- No refund of security deposit will be made without presenting the security deposit receipt.
- Any wilful damage to or theft of school property or other’s property will be regarded as breach of school / hostel rules and the student will be fined by school authorities.
- Expensive parties to celebrate birthdays are not allowed. The school will arrange for cakes, snacks and sweets for a small party within a reasonable amount. The hostel warden will undertake the arrangements for this. However, the amount to be spent for the party will be borne by the parents.
- Items like pan masala, cigarettes, tobacco or even empty packets of these found in the possession of students will result in serious disciplinary action.
- Students leaving the school hostel in the middle of the year on grounds other than disciplinary will have to pay three months hostel / school fees.
- Hostel students will be allowed to go home during long breaks. The local guardians / parents will collect the student from the school hostel and make arrangements for his / her travel. All students must return to the hostel a day before the classes begin (by 5 p.m.). A fine of Rs.500 will be imposed for late arrival.
- The school reserves the right to raise the fees at any time, even during the scholastic year, if an increase is deemed necessary.
The Sit & Draw Competition for children under 12yrs of age was held at the Endeavour Global Sports Complex on 25th January.
Endeavour Global School Annual Sports Day 2019-20 was held at the Endeavour Global Sports Complex on 22nd Jan 2020. The children participated with great enthusiasm and competitive spirit and made…
It was a privilege to watch our Board Member Sri Bhaichung Bhutia (Padma Shree, Arjuna Award) interact with the children in Endeavour Global Sports Complex on Saturday 11th Jan 2020.
Board Member Hon'ble Mr. Manish Gupta, Member of Parliament Rajya Sabha visited Endeavour Global School (EGS) on 5th November 2019. He was escorted around the School Campus and the Sports…
Board Member Dr. Anant Joshi, a renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon from Mumbai, visited Endeavour Global School (EGS) on the 25th of October 2019. He was accompanied by his wife, Dr. Meera…